Policies and Procedures - 2018-2019 Year
Dates to Remember
The year will run from September 5, 2017 to June 15, 2018.
Recitals (dates subject to change):
- Winter Recital: January 12, 2019
- Spring Recital: June 8, 2019
- Christmas/Winter break - December 24, 2018 to January 4, 2019
- Spring Break - March 18-22, 2019
Other Studio Days Off can be noted on the studio calendar (login required).
The following fees are due at first lesson:
- Registration fee - $35
- For those paying by cheque only: Materials fee - $50-$75
- Deposit towards books and other materials
- May require a “top-up” during the year
- If not paying by cheque, books will be invoiced throughout the year
I accept credit card auto-pay, Interac e-transfer and Paypal.
Tuition will be billed monthly. Invoices are sent on approximately the 1st of the month, due by the 4th.
NSF cheques are $15.
Please provide at least 24-hours notice for cancelled lessons. Lessons cancelled without 24-hours notice will be forfeited, except by the teacher’s discretion.
Lessons cancelled by the teacher may be rescheduled. As much notice as possible will be provided, however, given the nature of our weather, this may be short notice. Allowance has been made in tuition fees to cover a few missed lessons through the year.
Annual tuition includes up to 3 missed lessons by the student (with 24-hrs notice) or teacher.
All personal information collected by Experience Music 4 Life in the course of doing business with you will be kept strictly confidential. Personal information of students or parents/guardians will not be shared to any parties outside of Experience Music 4 Life except where required for studio management, exam or festival/competition registration, or reporting of revenue for income tax purposes.